Re: [css3-text] proposed value for text-align: no-justify

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:06:06 -0700
To: "Belov, Charles" <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Belov, Charles <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com> wrote:
> I suggest the following additional item, which would primarily be useful
> in user style sheets:
>
> no-justify
>
> A previously computed value of 'justify' is to be replaced with 'start'.

Could you elaborate further on what this is intended to do, and why
just saying "text-align: start" isn't sufficient?

I'll note that there's no such thing as "previously computed".
Exactly one value gets chosen as the computed value; any values that
lost the specificity battle are ignored and forgotten.