Re: [css3-color] XSL FO SG comments on "CSS Color Module Level 3" WD

From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 22:18:05 +0100 (IST)
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: w3c-xsl-fo-sg@w3.org
On Wed, September 29, 2010 7:10 pm, Chris Lilley wrote:
> The XSL FO Subgroup reviewed the CSS Color Module Level 3 WD
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-css3-color-20080721) some time ago, and
> senta comment which resulted in a normative change to the specification.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Sep/0004.html
>
> This comment is being tracked as issue 28
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-color/issues-lc-2008.html#issue-28
> In terms of the specification, we simply removed the note in section 4.5.1
> that said otherwise.
>
> We hope that you are happy with this change, and would value a brief email
> sent to www-style indicating whether you find this acceptable.

The XSL FO Subgroup discussed the change, and we do find this acceptable.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2