[CSS 2.1] Trying to make sense of CSS test suite results

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:44:32 -0500
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I'm looking at
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/results#css21-test-suite-results and
the categorization seems somewhat incomplete.  In particular, while the
tests that have zero or one passes clearly prevent us from advancing, it
seems to me that if there are two tests for a feature and zero or only
one implementation that manage to pass both tests that should also bock
us from advancing, right?

I agree that this is harder to data-mine, though....

-Boris