From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Boris Zbarsky
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:45 PM
To: www-style list
Subject: [CSS 2.1] Trying to make sense of CSS test suite results

I'm looking at
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/results#css21-test-suite-results and the categorization seems somewhat incomplete.  In particular, while the tests that have zero or one passes clearly prevent us from advancing, it seems to me that if there are two tests for a feature and zero or only one implementation that manage to pass both tests that should also bock us from advancing, right?

I agree that this is harder to data-mine, though....

-Boris