Re: [css3-ui] styling of form elements

On Nov 13, 2010, at 8:56 PM, Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> [...]

I'm probably not the best person to answer that, but I think one of the primary concerns was about spoofing the browser chrome to, say, create something that looked like an address bar and/or menu bar, and/or browser button bar, so that you could have a fake URL showing, fake certificate authentication, etc.