Re: Fw: RE: [css-flexbox] Summary of planned changes to Flexbox Module

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:12:59 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
Based on private feedback, I'd like to make it clear that this draft
and its associated changes are only planned *by me*.  The CSSWG has
not yet accepted or even officially reviewed this draft; though I hope
to get these changes accepted, they are only a proposal right now.
The official Flexbox draft is still the one at
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-flexbox.

~TJ