Re: [cssom-view] addMediumListener / removeMediumListener

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:28:23 +0200
To: "Kenneth Christiansen" <kenneth.christiansen@openbossa.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, marcosc@opera.com
On Tue, 25 May 2010 17:19:40 +0200, Kenneth Christiansen
<kenneth.christiansen@openbossa.org> wrote:
> Shouldn't MediaQueryCallback be called MediaQueryListener instead? for
> similarity with EventListener.

I considered that, but since it is not exposed to ECMAScript I thought it
would be best to give it a name consistent with all new callbacks.

> What do you mean with "Each Window has an associated list of media
> query listeners.". Is it possible to access this list via the DOM
> somehow?

It's just a concept to explain what happens, and in what order it happens.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/