From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 16:36:12 -0400
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
On 5/21/10 2:49 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> (In all cases, the "first following" or "first preceding" is the first
> sibling (possibly anonymous) which is in-flow and has the given
> display value.  This computation happens after creation of all
> anonymous table-* elements.)

I don't follow this part.  Especially since here are no table-*
_elements_ created anywhere.  Are these operations happening on elements
or on boxes?  If the former, then it's not clear to me what the deal
with the anonymous stuff is.  If the latter, then it's not claer to me
what "sibling" means for absolutely positioned boxes (which you insist
have nothing to do at all with the existing flow).

-Boris