Re: Selectors, vendor prefixes (again...) and IE9 and Opera

On Fri, 14 May 2010 12:01:06 +0200, Daniel Glazman
> On another note, we cannot have a policy for some cases and a laxist
> behaviour for some others.

As I tried to point out, we already do. E.g. background-position-x and
background-position-y are supported by Internet Explorer and WebKit.
overflow-x and overflow-y are supported by WebKit, Gecko, Opera, and
Internet Explorer.

Having said, you are right in that we can probably move to a prefixed
version of ::selection.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/