Re: suggestion: fixed-aspect-ratio CSS rule for block elements

From: Julien Cayzac <julien.cayzac@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:21:07 +0900
To: www-style@w3.org
On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

> we'll just use the existing <aspect-ratio> type.

Your use of future tense cheers me up :-)
Does that mean the Chrome team is "officially" interested in implementing
this?

I am quite new to the list so I don't really know how this WG works: do you
have to meet with the other parties to discuss its inclusion or will
somebody have to write a proposal..?

Is there any chance for this to be included in CSS3 at all or will it be in
a later revision?

Thanks,
Julien.
--