Re: Seeking pre-LCWD comments for View Modes Media Feature; deadline March 17

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:57:15 +0100
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Cc: www-style@w3.org, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Here are my personal comments on the document:

1. Overall, it's a good a light document. I agree the feature is needed.

2. I don't understand why this is restricted to Widgets...
      A HTML page can be dropped on a desktop or be rendered chromeless
      by Mozilla Prism. A web page can be rendered in a browser in
      fullscreen mode, etc. All values still make sense in the case of
      a browser.
    I think this spec should be made app-agnostic and Widgets should not
    be the only target.

3. why "maxiMIZED" and only "mini"?

4. I think a "hidden" value makes sense for future system use of
    webapps... Don't say no immediately and think more about it please.

</Daniel>