CSS3 Syntax

From: Michael <newsletters@codefisher.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:15:33 +1000
To: www-style@w3.org

I am working on a project where I need to be able to parse CSS3, and I
am using bison (a yacc like parser).  This is made kind of easy because
the spec defines it almost in the right format (you just have to expand
the short hand).  What makes it hard it the fact it is scattered all
over the place.  So for example most of it is define at
Then you have other little bits scatted around at places like
* http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-mediaqueries/#syntax
* http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-page/#syntax-page-selector
* http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-selectors/#grammar

It is possible to find a place where it is all listed on a single page?
If there is, I can't find it.

PS for anyone that cares, there is an error on

page :
      PAGE_SYM S* IDENT? S* pseudo_page? S*
      '{' S* [ margin_box | ruleset ]? [ ';' S* [ margin_box | ruleset
Should really be changed to:

page :
      PAGE_SYM S* IDENT? S* pseudo_page? S*
      '{' S* [ margin_box | declaration ]? [ ';' S* [ margin_box |
declaration ]? ]* '}' S*