Re: [css3-background] vastly different takes on "blur"

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:10:53 -0700
Cc: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "robert@ocallahan.org" <robert@ocallahan.org>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
OK. I'm pretty booked today during (US West Coast) daytime, but will try to have something tonight or tomorrow to present that is heavily slanted toward my viewpoint. Uh, I mean, something fair and acceptable for voting on, including some zoomed-in bitmaps and where they fall on the edge, etc., to evaluate.