Re: [css3-background] vastly different takes on "blur"

On Friday 2010-06-11 11:13 -0700, Simon Fraser wrote:
> Something else we need to specify somewhere is whether shadows are
> drawn before or after transforms.

Presumably this is just a question of what should happen if the
transform and the shadow are specified on the same element?  I tend
to think that the shadow probably should be transformed, just as all
other drawing operations for the element (its border and background)
are transformed.

If the shadow is on something inside the element with the transform,
I feel quite strongly that the shadow must be transformed.

-David