Re: MQ CR (was: Re: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2010-07-21)

On Monday, July 26, 2010, 3:33:37 PM, Anne wrote:

AvK> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:35:58 +0200, fantasai
AvK> <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>>    RESOLVED: Publish mediaqueries after updating note about media queries
>>              in HTML to point to HTMl5

AvK> Changed.

Thanks, Anne. That change deals nicely with the concern I raised at last weeks telcon.

AvK> I put a test suite here (based on work by dbaron and Hixie):

AvK>    http://test.csswg.org/svn-view/contributors/anne/mediaqueries/

AvK> If you can put it on the test suite page I can link to it from the draft.
AvK> There are some minor issues with the test suite still that will be ironed
AvK> out after a few iterations.

Which minor issues?

AvK> I changed this as well but I need an actual publication date so I can
AvK> write down when exactly it can exit CR.

I saw a publication request so I would assume the next open slot, i.e. Tuesday 27 July.

AvK> The latest Editor's Draft ready for CR (apart from the test suite link
AvK> mentioned above) is here:

AvK>    http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-mediaqueries/

Looks good.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain