MQ CR (was: Re: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions 2010-07-21)

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:33:37 +0200
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:35:58 +0200, fantasai
<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>    RESOLVED: Publish mediaqueries after updating note about media queries
>              in HTML to point to HTMl5

>    fantasai: I believe the test suite exists it just needs to be posted

I put a test suite here (based on work by dbaron and Hixie):

If you can put it on the test suite page I can link to it from the draft.
There are some minor issues with the test suite still that will be ironed
out after a few iterations.

>    RESOLVED: Change "A minimum of another six months of the CR period
>              must elapse" to four weeks

I changed this as well but I need an actual publication date so I can
write down when exactly it can exit CR.

The latest Editor's Draft ready for CR (apart from the test suite link
mentioned above) is here:

Anne van Kesteren