Re: CSS3 transition strangeness when using background-color:transparent;

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:33:14 +0100
To: "David Singer" <singer@apple.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: <w3-style@boblet.net>, "www-style" <www-style@w3.org>
We coudl, but it would be confusing and problematic,
since not every author read the spec, and most of them
will not understand the 'transparent' "bug".

I think it would be preferable to add a special case in the
spec. BTW, rgba(a,b,c,0) is the same colour as rbga(0, 0, 0, 0).
So the UA's may compute (a,b,c,0) as (0,0,0,0), leading to
the same problem.