Re: [CSS21] 9.5.2 Effect of adjacent top margin of first in-flow child on clearance

From: Bruno Fassino <fassino@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:55:55 +0100
To: Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>
Cc: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net> wrote:

> (although I think the phrase "these
> margins" could more explicitly refer back to the margins discussed two
> paragraphs earlier, as I now interpret it to).

I too think that part of the difficulties in interpreting 9.5.2 point
2 arise from that phrase "these margins", and from the fact that it is
followed by a bulleted list of margins not exactly matching the more
generic "previous adjacent margins" mentioned earlier in the
hypothetical position determination.

Best,
Bruno

--