RE: [CSSOM] Typos

Correction to typo 2 below; the second boolean value in the sentence is the one that should be set to true i.e. it should be :

"2.Set the style sheet disabled flag for each style sheet in a style sheet set whose style sheet set name is a case-sensitive match
for name to false and set it to true for all other style sheets in a style sheet set."

Double-negatives are fun.