Re: [CSSOM] Typos

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:20:08 +0100, Sylvain Galineau
<sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
> We have noticed the following typos in the CSSOM [1] spec:
>
> 1. In the DocumentStyle interface, the enableStylesheetsForSet method is
> the only one where Stylesheets is spelled this way instead of
> StyleSheets. (I don't have a preference either way, just noting the
> inconsistency and assuming it unintentional)
> 2. In the stylesheet set enablement algorithm [2], the second clause
> states: "2.Set the style sheet disabled flag for each style sheet in a
> style sheet set whose style sheet set name is a case-sensitive match for
> name to [false] and set it to [*false*] for all other style sheets in a
> style sheet set." The boolean value between ** should be true.

Thanks, fixed both!

(Indeed, Gecko implements enableStyleSheetsForSet(). I think this was due
to me complaining about the original specification at the time, which was
using stylesheet/Stylesheet all over (inconsistently so with
document.styleSheets):
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/2005-09-01/#alternate but I cannot
find a reference.)

--