Re: Text selector [was Re: breaking overflow]

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Belov, Charles <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com> wrote:
> [...]

It shouldn't be necessary to test for this specifically.  A split text
node doesn't know *why* it was split, and neither does the CSS engine
attempting to match against it.  As long as you can manufacture a
split text node through some means, such as DOM scripting, you should
be good.