Re: Making pt a non-physical unit

From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 11:29:48 -0500
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
On 2010/01/06 17:42 (GMT-0500) Levantovsky, Vladimir composed:

> It's not large displays that are causing this problem, it's the smaller
> screens with high pixel counts and higher DPI (don't we love our new
> laptops? ;) that make text rendered so small that it becomes almost
> illegible.

What do you mean "almost"? Nearly everything about a typical handheld device
_is_ functionally illegible to me.
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/