Re: Making pt a non-physical unit

Felix Miata wrote:
(snip)
> Pixel perfection is an illusion in the eye of the stylist only. It's
> irrelevant for normal web users and across user agents. The ability to size
> for screen media in px for anything other than images should never have been
> in the CSS spec in the first place, and should be deprecated yesterday if not
> sooner.

And why would you want px depreciated for anything other than images?

I and other authors often using px on padding to space out elements or
px on borders. If someone was to view a page with a font (text) size
setting of 30px, then the page would break or cause much overflow which
needs to be scrolled too. People who need this font (text) setting's to
read, do not always have very large monitors.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/