[css3-fonts] opentype font feature support

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:40:43 -0800 (PST)
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
I've posted an updated version of the CSS3 Fonts Editor's Draft:

Included are additional properties for supporting OpenType font features, as discussed at the last CSS WG F2F in November:

Sections 6 and 7 describe these new properties.

I've included a number of examples but more are definitely needed.  I'll work on adding more once we have a general consensus on the right set of features to include.

Given the number of features that are in OpenType, I didn't try to include a "complete" set, only the ones that I thought would be most widely used.  Please let me know if you think there are obvious omissions or inclusions that really shouldn't be there.

There are a couple issues that I'll point out in follow-on mails.

John Daggett
Mozilla Japan