From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 09:14:39 -0500
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
On 12/2/10 3:25 AM, fantasai wrote:
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101027/html4/run-in-breaking-002.htm

This test was, in fact, pretty confused (partly because it was written
before run-in inheritance was clarified, and partly because there were
some copy/paste errors).  I've updated it to make sense; webkit does in
fact fail the border bit (though that may be a general problem with
breaking rtl inlines; I haven't checked), as does Opera.

-Boris