Re: Interaction between border-image and background gradients

From: David Chambers <david.chambers.05@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:48:30 +1200
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Thanks, Tab and Simon!

I now see that the background _is_ repeating in both directions. I added
`no-repeat` to the `background` rule as you suggested, Simon, which prevents
the gradient from filling the border region. :)

I have one more question: Is it possible to have the background gradient
begin at the border's outer edge rather than the border's inner edge?

David