Re: [css3-values][css3-tables] calc() inside of tables

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 21:39:53 +0200
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Also sprach L. David Baron:

 > Given the complexities of 'width' and 'height' on table cells and
 > internal table elements, I propose that calc() expressions for
 > 'width' and 'height' on table columns (and groups), rows (and
 > groups) and cells of both auto and fixed layout tables be treated as
 > 'auto'.

Agree. I've added this text to the draft:

  Given the complexities of 'width' and 'height' on table cells and
  table elements, calc() expressions for 'width' and 'height' on table
  columns, table column groups, table rows, table row groups, and
  table cells in both auto and fixed layout tables are treated as if
  'auto' had been specified.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values

-h&kon