Re: Suggestion: A new text attribute to scale the size of text to follow the size of a box

From: Adam Del Vecchio <adam.delvecchio@go-techo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:57:25 -0400
To: "Brad Kemper" <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I was thinking more of a fit then an auto. Seems more proper and easier to comprehend

--
Adam Del Vecchio (Mobile)
President - Techo TechnologyOn 29 Apr 2010 1:51 p.m., Brad Kemper &lt;brad.kemper@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

On Apr 29, 2010, at 9:56 AM, Adam Del Vecchio wrote:I have to agree this would be a wonderful feature to have. However, I'm on the fence about using font-size: auto instead of another (possibly new?) value for font-size.&nbsp;

That would be a new value for font-size. It makes sense to me to call if "auto" because it automatically sizes the text to fit. Another option would be 'font-size: fit'.