From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tab Atkins Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 11:27 AM
To: www-style list
Subject: [css3-flexbox] Flowing table cells

2. Having a multiline flexbox start a new line at an arbitrary child, rather than just when it runs out of space.  This can be useful to, for instance, format a <dl> by having each definition group be on its own line.  I propose a new property (name in the air, as usual):
`box-line-break: normal | break`.  This is specified on children of a flexbox.  If the flexbox is multiline, the 'break' value means that the child box immediately begins a new line in the flexbox (column or row, as appropriate).  If the flexbox is single-line, the 'break'
value is treated the same as 'normal'.  If this property is specified on an element that is not a child of a flexbox, it must be ignored.