Re: [css3-background] box-shadow spread radius and rounded corners

On Apr 28, 2010, at 1:06 PM, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Brad, I don't understand what is 'extreme' about my example or why
> it's more extreme than your own.

Mine was a little extreme too, but mainly because it is harder to see
where spread stops and blur starts when using smaller values. Usually
when I spread shadows in PhotoShop, it is by a few points, usually
less than the blur amount. When you have a lot of spread and not much
(or any) blur, it starts looking less like a shadow, and more like
something else. I can't recall the last time I used more than 10pt of
spread on anything that was supposed to really look like a shadow.
Sometimes, when using it as a faux glow, I add