Apology about SPAM sent through my e-mail address

From: Eduard Pascual <herenvardo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 01:14:34 +0200
To: public-html-comments@w3.org, www-style@w3.org
Greetings,

One hour ago (aprox.), someone has gained access to my e-mail account
and used it to mass-mail spam links to a few hundred contacts,
including these mailing lists. I have taken action to further secure
my accounts and systems, and hope this doesn't happen again.

I just want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Eduard Pascual