Re: Extending CSSOM Views matchMedium with callback

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:48:29 +0200
To: "Daniel Glazman" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "ext Marcos Caceres" <marcosc@opera.com>, "Simon Fraser" <smfr@me.com>, "Robin Berjon" <robin@berjon.com>, "Arthur Barstow" <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, www-style@w3.org
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:39:47 +0200, Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> All - FYI, I think the next steps here are to hash out some process
> related issues so I started a related discussion on the public-
> hypertext-cg mail list:
>
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hypertext-cg/2010AprJun/0001.html

I think more use case examples would still be good, but as I already
indicated on IRC adding a callback to matchMedium that is invoked the
moment the evaluation of the media query changes with respect to the
current rendering view is not a big deal and certainly should not require
charter discussion or a task force. The mailing list for CSSOM View is
www-style and I don't really see a reason to change that either.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/