Re: [css3-color] #rrggbbaa annotation, do we need to change the process?

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 7:34 PM, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:
> I'd suggest that we link to places describing the W3C rec track, rather than (re-)describing it and possibly varying from it.
>
> 7.1 of http://www.w3.org/2003/06/Process-20030618/tr.html seems to fit the bill...

Indeed, I took the information mostly from there; but I had to take
also a bit from 7.4.2. Actually, I would have just put a link (and
maybe a quote) if the information had been all on the same place; but
the Last Call is an announcement within the WD stage, rather than a
stage of its own: should the average contributor bother about this
kind of details? Or, should they be bothered with what a "Technical
Report" is? Also, I took the chance to use a less formal language for
the FAQ.

IMO the informal summary *plus* the link would be ideal; but that's
only my opinion.

Regards,
Eduard Pascual