Re: [css3-page] Stability of sections of Paged Media

On 04/08/2010 05:35 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 5:15 PM, fantasai<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>  wrote:
>> On 04/08/2010 02:51 AM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

>>> I think it would be nicer to have a simple property that you can put
>>> within @page that clears the margins or hides them.
>>>
>>> page-margin-content:none
>>
>> "visibility: hidden" will work for that.
>
> I think Anne meant one that will automagically clear out or hide *all*
> the margins.  Using visibility:hidden requires just as much work as
> using content:none.

Visibility inherits, so you can just write
   @page {
     visibility: hidden;
   }
and that will apply to all the margins. Now, if you happen to be setting
@page backgrounds or borders, you'll lose those, too, but if you're not,
it will have the effect of hiding all margin boxes.

~fantasai