Re: [cssom] CSS Value API

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:50:45 +0200, François REMY
<fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> To be logical, we should modify margin-top to calc(15%+1px).
> Or is that no more allowed by CSS-Values?

For some definition of logical that is certainly an interesting idea. It
would however completely break the getter/setter symmetry of "px". I
personally value that a little higher.

Whatever API we come up with for calc() could potentially address this
case though. Including something like taking the current value and
performing some kind of operation on it.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/