Re: [selectors] pseudo-element, component of section of simple selectors, simple selector

On Oct 22, 2009, at 8:15 AM, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> Speaking of clarification, and although that's absolutely obvious to
> everyone here, we could also probably say in the prose that a sequence
> of simple selectors cannot contain more than one type element selector
> or universal selector (possibly ommitted).

Isn't that explicit in the following prose?

A sequence of simple selectors [...] always begins with a type
selector or a universal selector. No other type selector or universal
selector is allowed in the sequence.

http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-selectors/#selector-syntax