Re: [css3-selectors] LC issues #5

fantasai wrote:
> Anton Prowse wrote:
>> 6.6.5 :nth-child() pseudo-class
>> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-css3-selectors-20090310/#nth-child-pseudo)
>> :
>>
>>   # The :nth-child(an+b) pseudo-class notation represents an element
>>   # that has an+b-1 siblings before it in the document tree, for a given
>>   # positive integer or zero value of n, and has a parent element.
>>
>> Issue 5a:  s/for a given/for some/.  Ditto for the description of the
>> other related pseudo-elements.
>
> Replaced with "for any".

"for some value" is the mathematically precise way of formulating this
type of sentence, whilst "for any value" is ambiguous.  However, since
the interpretation of "for any value" as "for all values" is nonsensical
here (meaning that "for some value" is the only remaining sensible
interpretation) I can live with the change if you think it's more
accessible to non-mathematicians!

Cheers,
Anton Prowse
http://dev.moonhenge.net