RE: [css3-text] Suggestion for text-overflow:shrink

A side note: with the support for WOFF getting a firm footing in Firefox and Gecko [1] (and hopefully in all other browsers soon) web authors will have a new degree of freedom - choose a condensed font design from the same font family as the main body font, and specify it as a font resource to render text in tight places without sacrificing style and readability.

Cheers,
Vlad
[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en/CSS/@font-face