On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 03:04:25 +0200, fantasai
<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> Discussed Doug's message about extensions to DOM mouse events and
> whether they belong in the CSSOM View module or in DOM3 Events
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Sep/0180.html

Sorry for not attending. Have been busy with a bunch of other stuff. In
any case, I'm not opposed to these attributes being defined in DOM3 Events
though I do share the concerns of Maciej and Travis regarding redefining
them. I think that would be a non-starter. As for what they should do with
respect to SVG we should probably check what browsers do now and specify
that unless we can get everyone to agree that changes are ok. I should
probably have checked that when I defined them, but forgot. I will do it
if we decide to keep these in the CSSOM View Module.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/