Re: [gradients] basics

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com> wrote:

> You're right, so it's possible to do the tiled gradient effect I mention
> above. I tested WebKit's current gradient implementation, and that works as
> expected.

It works in Gecko too, in the updated gradient implementation. We've stopped
treating background-repeat specially for gradients, now it repeats just like
any other image. But we did add -moz-repeating-linear-gradient and
-moz-repeating-radial-gradient so you can still repeat gradients "properly".

Rob
53:5-6]