Re: [css3-2d-transforms] Various spec comments

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 01:52:46 +0100, Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com> wrote:

> On 24/06/2009, at 11:12 PM, Øyvind Stenhaug wrote:

> I believe Safari/Minefield are doing what we intended. My suggested
> change is to remove "none" from the list of allowed transform functions,
> but leave the text in section 2 for now. That would make the "none
> rotate(1deg)" property invalid, and match current implementations.

Sounds good (as does the rest).

>> 7) Section 7.2: The functions (should perhaps say "methods" to be
>> consistent?) specified are "added to the Window interface", but it
>> seems the DOM specs use 'AbstractView' instead of 'Window'. The HTML5
>> draft has Window, though.
>
> I've changed to "methods". Not sure about AbstractView v Window. Which
> do you prefer?

I thought it might be problematic to have to reference HTML5 which is only
a draft still. If that's not an issue either one seems fine by me. Maybe
Anne has an opinion (especially if this is to be moved to CSSOM).

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA