Re: [css3-transitions] transitions and rendering objects vs. DOM nodes

In WebKit, at the moment we do transitions on rendering objects (and
yes this means changes to display:none just kill transitions).  We
don't allow transitions to occur on pseudo elements.  Not sure if this
is the right decision though, but it's what we have done so far.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)