RE: [css3-values] Allow multiple values to be specified for max-width

From: Belov, Charles <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:55:14 -0700
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>

I see that the minimum operator for the calc function is not currently part of the working draft and is considered as a future operator for calc.

I believe the need for choosing between the minimum of two max-widths would be a justification for including the minimum operator in the working draft.

Hope this helps,
Charles "Chas" Belov
SFMTA Webmaster