Re: [css3-fonts] new editor's draft

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:39:52 +0100
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: "John Daggett" <jdaggett@mozilla.com>, "www-style" <www-style@w3.org>

I agree with you at this point.

A solution can be the introduction of a rule that say a @font-face rule
containing unknown property should be dropped by the browser.
Is that solving the problem ?

    /* Browsers that don't support hypothetical "font-transform" */
    @font-face {
        font-family: X;
        src: url('My Font.ttf');
    }

    /* Browsers that support "font-arrange" will only consider this last
declaration */
    @font-face {
        font-family: X;
        font-transform: uppercase;