[css3-values] new editor's draft (and [css3-box])

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 22:44:04 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

The CSS3 Values and Units specification is now officially available as
an Editor's draft.

  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values/

There are some material changes:

  - the term "used value" is gone; it was close enough to "actual
    value" that the two could be combined. [css3-box] needs to be
    updated, though, to say "actual value" instead of "used value".

  - the 'gd' unit has been added

  - the 'fr' unit has been added

  - the 'rem' unit is once again 'rem'

The draft still needs some work that I hope to do in the near future,
but I thought it best to let it out for an early review as we have
implementors (ta tam, ta tam, TA TAM!) among us.

Cheers,

-h&kon