Re: Why "color"

From: marbux <marbux@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:22:07 -0800
To: jrexon@newsguy.com
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com> wrote:

> And that has to do just so much with the spelling of one single word that happens to be fully established in CSS since way back ?

My point was just the opposite -- that the topic stopped being just
about a single word some time ago. You're coming across as hostile
rather than addressing the technical feasibility of growing a method
to accommodate markup tokens in multiple human languages.

>> Does not validate:
>>
>> -- spellt --> spelt
>
> I thank you so very much for that essential correction.

And I thank you for in effect conceding my second point by your
silence on the subject. :-)

Best regards,

Paul

--