Re: URL CSS pseudo class

I think this is what Charles-André is suggesting; as has been brought up
(syntax from Stylish):

/* if the current "domain" is 'foo': */
@-moz-document domain('foo') { /* apply these styles */
 a.link:visited {color: yellow;}
}

whether you use this syntax or that which you specify, you would have to use
a separate style for each url. However, the way Stylish handles it, you can
specify a domain the styles will be applied to all pages on that domain,
then you can specify a more specific url and have styles applied
specifically to them.

>From what I can tell, it appears the only real differences are syntax and
flexibility, but I could be wrong.

*