Re: URL CSS pseudo class

I do not believe I am mistaken. While the technique you mention might
work in a limited sense, it assumes that you then create a style for
all possible URLs rather than a single style for the currently
displayed URL. The current pseudo class could be applied without
having to specify the URL. In the case of what Charles-André is
suggestion, I'm wondering if we might want to consider something where
if a specific URL is the current URL displayed in the agent, then a
particular style is applied.

The disconnect with what you are saying versus what I am saying is
whether the style sheet knows the current URL of the page or not.

JASON CRANFORD TEAGUE
* jason@brighteyemediacom |  www.brighteyemedia.com