Re: [cssom] unrecognized rules and properties

On 12/17/09 5:19 AM, timeless wrote:
> from memory the other concern people had was the ability for a site to do:
>
> @import url(https://bank.com/balance.cgi);
>
> and then interrogate the unknown rules to recover the web page.
>
> I take it that people have solved this problem and are no longer worried?

Gecko throws a security exception on attempts to get the rule list of a
stylesheet that's not same-origin with the calling script, to prevent
interrogation of things that even happen to look like known rules.
Can't speak to what other browsers do.

-Boris