Re: [css3-mediaqueries] Syntax connecting MQ to CSS 2.1

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:44:10 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
> This would be my preferred solution. Adding media_query_list to CSS 2.1
> is an editorial change and this also requires only a few changes to
> Media Queries. Getting the appropriate changes into other downstream
> specifications such as HTML5 should be no problem either. (I already
> discussed it with the editor.)

The CSS WG agreed to go with this solution except that in CSS 2.1
media_query_list will be called media_list.

If people could quickly review the changes that would be much appreciated.
The CSS WG already agreed to publish so we'll likely do that soon. The
draft is here:

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-mediaqueries/

The changes can be viewed through CVS:

   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/csswg/css3-mediaqueries/Overview.src.html